Friday 12 September 2008

Merci buckets


Just in the nick of time, gorgeous Tarte Tartan has stepped forward and saved me from despair with her too, too sweet I Love Your Blog award. Je t'embrasse, TT, if that's not too forward, and I'm only sorry I can't award it straight back to you as it is so richly deserved.

Instead, I have the fun of conferring this tremendous honour on other lovely blog friends, Goodbye to All Fat, Hadriana's Treasures, Potty Mum, Nunhead Ramblings, Alcoholic Daze and Very Lost in France. I shall be dropping little messages in their postboxes forthwith. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well done on the award. I have been offered one too but am in state of shock at the moment - arrived back from holiday to find Rescue Dog had been mortally injured and we had to make the hard decision to have him put down.

DD's Diary said...

Oh Lindsay, I'm so sorry to hear that. How terrible for you! I hope you're bearing up ok. Big hug x

Hadriana's Treasures said...

DD, Thank you so much for the lovely award. (I need to e-mail you on a separate matter as well.) You and TT are too, too kind but very chuffed you both like the blog what I scribble!

Hadriana's Treasures said...

Hi...not sure you have an e-mail listed here. Can you e-mail me at mine listed on my blog? It's to do with meeting up! Thanks Hx

ADDY said...

Thanks DD. I feel ever so humbled. Mwah. x

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, DD :-)

As soon as I get sorted out with proper internet access again from home and get my blog up and running again (properly not just half heartedly as it is at the moment) I will look into what I have to do next.

Many thanks!
Sharon

The Accidental Author said...

DD - just another quick note of thanks for the lovely award. Mwah, Mwah! VLiF

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Hi DD, I haven't visited for a while and hadn't realised you had broken free. Does that mean you don't get to use the NY pad now? Sad.

DD's Diary said...

Hi Retired, yes, it's tragic. Mind you, NY was getting a bit crazy and it's easier to park in Peckham ....love the blog, btw!